DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lisa Rinna Playboy Photo at 45

Hello everyone! It has been long since I have not updated this blog. I apologize for that. I have been busy on my other blog. That blog was younger than this celebrity blog yet it has increased its visitors. And since my visitors here are getting smaller and smaller I thought of prioritizing that other blog. However, I changed my mind and from now on I'll do my best to update this blog regularly hoping that it will improved the same way that my video blog is doing. So I am gonna start the day by this post. See Lisa Rinna Playboy Photo at 45.


It has not been released but definitely there will be. That was confirmed by Lisa Rinna herself. There is no news as to when this playboy photo of Lisa Rinna will be released. If recently Jennifer Aniston nude for GQ photos have been the most searched topic online, this one will definitely top that.

So that was it. Lisa Rinna is the hot celebrity online! I'll update you if the photo is available online. Wow its good to be back!


0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger