DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christina Applegate Nude Photos


I am happy that there is development in this blog. It has searches from google leading to this blog. Before I am worried for my blog visits are only limited to bookmarking sites. Now it has improved at least. But then I have to make a lot of effort to increase my blog visits in this hot celebrity online blog. I am wondering though how but still it will be an experiment to me. And I am eager to learn how to do it just like what I did in my video blog. Isnt it great that you see improvements in your blog visits. After all this is the reason why we are blogging right?


Do you know Christina Applegate? Christina Applegate is soon to be the hot celebrity online. I am saying soon to be because she has not yet reached the top ten google trend for today. But surely she will because of the key words Christina Applegate nude. As much as I want to post Christina Applegate nude photos, I wont. Not only it is prohibited, but I am a woman and its not good to see those in public unless she intentionally consented to that.

If you want to search for Christina Applegate nude photos you can search it online. I am sure that others will post the same in their blog. Enjoy reading guys.


1 comments:

Tey said...

is this new to celebrities? I guess this is some of the ways to get them noticed byt the press. Thanks for sharing
Raptured Dreams
Celebrity Entertainment
Array Of Hopes

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger