DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

ANN HATHAWAY at SNL and at 11th ANNUAL CRACKED XMAS

I am sorry that it take me days to update this blog. It seemed actually that there are no celebrities that are actually so so so hot that they will be featured in this blog. Other celebrity news actually are not that interesting so I think. So I did not bother to post something about them. I am actually busy updating my video blog most watched videos online. If you want you can check that blog. For now, I am obliged to update this blog. And I chose to talk about Ann Hathaway.



Ann Hathaway is the hot celebrity online. Some news are saying that Ann Hathaway is at SNL yesterday. I have not watched the same. Neither could I find any video about it. So if you have something to tell about Ann Hathaway at SNL you can comment in here and share. It is also provided that Ann Hathaway will present the 11th annual Cracked Xmas “A Not So Silent Night" sometime on December 7. I have no idea what is this. But I'll update this blog soon before that day or before the celebration of The 11th annual Cracked Xmas "A Not So Silent Night."

There are also news that Ann Hathaway will probably win an award in her role as Kym in Rachel Getting Married. I hope so because I like Ann Hathaway! That's all for now.

(Top Trends Online: lisa lampanelli, ray finkle, the other me, hoover dam, shivraj patil, andy lawrence, tim masters, he stopped loving her today, white christmas movie, bridget nielsen)

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger