DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Katy Perry My Grammy Moment Video

Although I dont usually post videos in this blog, but as long as it is related to celebrities, I think I should. You will witness below Katy Perry My Grammy Moment Video. I intended to post this video in this celebrity blog and not in my video blog because there are actually a lot of Katy Perry searches in this blog. This is based on searches that are leading to this blog. This video has reached more than 100,000 views at youtube. Imagine that? I just hope that I can have even just 1/4 of that views, hehehe.


Katy Perry is the hot celebrity online. And it is her song "I Kissed A Girl" which will be featured in the "My Grammy Moment" for the 51st Annual Grammy Awards this coming February 8, 2009. If you want to participate and want to sing with Katy Perry at the Grammy 2009 Awards, just watch the video below. We will learn the My Grammy Moment winner during the 2009 Grammy Awards event. Click for the 51st Annual Grammy Awards 2009 Nominees and Winners

Katy Perry My Grammy Moment Video


RELATED POSTS: Grammys 2009 Winners Lil Wayne Interview With Katie Couric

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can we link xchange?

http://directhelpnet.blogspot.com/

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger