DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coed Natalie Dylan Virginity Auction Bid Over $3.7m

I am not supposed to post a topic that is similar to my other blogs. However, I think that this is an exception. Why? Its because, I posted a topic before regarding NATALIE DYLAN: FOR SEX AUCTION in this blog. So, this is an update regarding the matter. I really though before that no one will make an offer as to this kind of bidding. But definitely I was wrong. "Co ed s Virginity Selling for Over $3.7m" is the most searched topic online which makes Natalie Dylan the hot virgin online, hahaha! That sounds good.


But this is not a joke. Natalie Dylan is auctioning her virginity to compensate for her studies. The news online says that at the moment her sister is spending for her studies also through prostitution. I could not judge these girls. I have no right to do so, neither do most people are.

This only shows how horrible life is at present. I could not dare to let my future children to be in a situation like this. Its something which should not be condoned. Its my personal opinion only.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOooow People...
I found Natalie Dylan Nude Video at ( Exclusio Video )

> > > http://ontv-news.com/2009/01/natalie-dylan-nude/
> > > http://ontv-news.com/2009/01/natalie-dylan-nude/
> > > http://ontv-news.com/2009/01/natalie-dylan-nude/

Enjoy!!!
Good quality video ;-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger