DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BRITNEY SPEARS: AUSTRALIAN COSMO COVER


I dont think, this will be the end of my post. I remember that it is now already November. So, I'll have to post something about the monthly hot celebrity for the month of October. But I am sleepy already. Not only that, I havent updated my other blogs too. By just thinking about it, I get very tired that it seemed like I am carrying something heavy over my shoulders. Oh gush! So much for that. The last celebrity that I will be featuring today is Britney Spears.


Britney Spears is the covergirl of the December edition of an Australian Cosmo magazine. We all know Cosmo magazine right? What is interesting in this Britney Spears Australian Cosmo cover is that Britney Spears sexy picture or photo is five years old. It simply means that the photo is old and not new, hahaha! Its interesting because I never saw our Cosmo magazine posting old pictures of celebrities. Every cover is new in order that the readers will be interested in what cosmo magazine has to offer every month. There is nothing more that was mentioned about the Britney Spears Australian Cosmo cover photo. The cover picture was taken in the year 2003. I cannot post the picture here though. I have not seen blogs posting topics about it yet.

That was it and that makes Britney Spears the hot celebrity online. I wonder though what will be the outcome of her birthday TV concert.


1 comments:

Tey said...

she still looks so hot even if she turn out to be soooo weird. Have a great day my friend
Raptured Dreams Celebrity Entertainment Array Of Hopes

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger