DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Friday, September 19, 2008

SUPERNATURAL NEW SEASON PREMIERE

There are two hot celebrities to be featured in this post. The following are (1) Jensen Ackles as Sam and (2) Jared Padalecki as Dean. They are no less the actors of the hit TV show Supernatural.

I watched the first season of supernatural. I must admit I did not like the ending. But still I am looking forward for the next season of Supernatural because of the wanting ending thereof, lol, so far as I am concerned. I mean the ending is hanging and its obvious that they want to end it the way it is. Well, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, the premiere episode of season 4 of Supernatural, (which I think is not yet shown in the our country for I have only seen season 1 yet), is the most searched topic online because of the "Castiel." I am not familiar with this "Castiel," so I decided to watch the whole episode in youtube. I've discovered it, so you can discover it yourself too, lol. Castiel is an "a_ _ _ l."

I provided the links for you to watch the full premiere episode of the Season 4 of Supernatural online:
Premiere Episode of Supernatural Part 1
Premiere Episode of Supernatural Part 2
Premiere Episode of Supernatural Part 3
Premiere Episode of Supernatural Part 4
Premiere Episode of Supernatural Part 5 - where Castiel appears

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger