DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Friday, September 19, 2008

JOSEPH PETCKA: GUILTY OF KILLING A CAT

I am gone again for two days, duh...Sometimes I just get bored in updating my blogs. I dont know yet if I am just here because I love to know who is the hot celebrity online or that I just love to write or I want to earn money online, hhhmmm. I am quite a confused person right now.

But may be not as confused as what just occurred between the battle of a man and an animal. This is not an ordinary accident where a man is bitten by the animal but it is otherwise which is more intriguing, not to say the least that the man was an actor of Sex and the City. His name is Joseph Petcka. Joseph Petcka is the hot celebrity online for today for the alleged accusation of killing a seven-pound cat of her girlfriend Lisa Altobelli. Lisa Altobelli already testified in court that Joseph Petcka killed her cat because of jealousy. According to Lisa Altobelli, Joseph Petcka says that, "You love that cat more than you love me." Aside from Lisa Altobelli's testimony, the doctor who examined "Norman," the cat will testify as to the injuries suffered by the cat. Joseph Petcka on the other hand, claims self-defense and is to take the witness stand in the days to come.

Interesting case really. Joseph Petcka is not yet found guilty. The case is still on going. Below are Joseph Petcka photos or pictures which I got from blogspot.com blogs.

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger