DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Charles Barkley Arrested at DUI Checkpoint

I must update this blog. Somehow, I am profiting from it. And I have an aim to reach. I am just being honest. Although this celebrity blog is not that much visited, I am hoping that it will in the same way that my video blog is. Anyway, this post will similarly be the same as my video blog. But without a video of course. Just a story. I havent seen any hot celebrity online that will much up with Charles Barkley, that is, so far as today's issues are concerned. Yes, Charles Barkley is the hot celebrity online.


Charles Barkley is arrested at DUI checkpoint. This is an early new year issue for Charles Barkley. Charles Barkley became a celebrity because he is considered as one of the best in NBA. All basketball fans out there, including me, definitely seen Barkley do his thing in the basketball court. But this issue is something that is not good to start the new year.

Well, that's it guys. I just want to update this blog to greet you all a happy new year and a happy 2009!


0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger