DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

SOULJA BOY: PLATINUM IN ONE WEEK

I think this is my last post for today. My back is aching already. I really feel very old as the days are coming slowly and slowly. Anyway back to this blog post. The hot celebrity online is Soulja Boy. I am not really a rap or hip hop lover. That is why I am not quite familiar how successful this Soulja Boy is when it comes to singing career. Despite that I am interested to know and below is what I got from searching online. I hope that I can post pictures of Soulja Boy here.



The common question all over the internet is that can Soulja Boy reach platinum in just one week? It is said that he is going to have an album entitled "iSouljaBoyTellEm" which is going to be released this December 16th (oh that's my father's birthday!). Soulja Boy is doing her best to promote this album and is hoping that he will reach platinum in just one week. On how he will do that? I really have no idea. I guess he better starts promoting soon! If you recall he has his previous album entitled “Crank Dat”.

Here are some videos of Soulja Boy. I am not sure though if this is playing when you will be clicking on the link. There seemed a problem again with my computer. But anyway, I embedded the videos though hoping that it will play.

ISouljaBoyTellem - Soulja Boy - Track 4


ISouljaBoyTellem - Soulja Boy - Track 5



ISouljaBoyTellem - Soulja Boy - Track 6


ISouljaBoyTellem - Soulja Boy - Track 7


(other hot celebrities today: the eagles, chunnel, lady antebellum, james otto, mitch mitchell, jason aldean, jocelyn crowley, martina mcbride, hootie and the blowfish, eagles band, george strait, noel redding, trace adkins)


0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger