DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chris Brown Statement

The hot celebrity for today is Chris Brown. We all know of the past fights or arguments between Rihanna and Chris Brown. Actually, it has been a one week issue. However, I failed to make a post about it for I was concentrating on some other event. And more so, I hate women being beaten up by men.


Anyway, I am not going to talk more of the issue since I know I dont have the right to judge anyone although as a woman I feel hurt and humiliated by what transpired to Rihanna. I really sympathize with her no matter what the other side says. The thing is Chris Brown statement is disseminating all over the internet as how he felt sorry about what happened. Here is a portion of Chris Brown Statement which was published in his facebook page:

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person." Chris Brown Statement Video

RELATED POSTS: Chris Brown Death Threat

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger