DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

SMELLS ATTRACTIVE?


I know that one of the reasons why we like celebrities is that they smell good, arent they? Well, I may not have seen in person the likes of Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie or Drew Barrymore. But I've seen some other local actresses and actors. Aside from possessing that lovely looks and beautiful skins they smell heavenly that you wanna pinch them or hug them. Smell does matter. A lot actually, which you worry no more if you have experienced the scent of human pheromones.

Even if we are not celebrities we can smell like them. Not because we want to be them but for the main reason that we want to satisfy our inner desires or satisfactions. Even in our ordinary days like going to work, being with our loved ones and friends, we need to smell attractive and stay the same all they long. There are some perfumes or fragrances that does not give you a long lasting scent. I experienced that and its very shameful especially when you are hanging out with friends. You dont wanna smell bad right and that gives you a very bad impression. In addition to that, I wanna smell good when I am with my boyfriend which pheromones for women might give me the smell that I have been looking for. It is important that you look and smell attractive and beautiful when you are with you special someone. It makes him wanna be with you forever. Its liked he dont wanna be detached with you, lol.

Smelling attractive is important! And I think it is a must. This is not for celebrities only. Even us have the right to look and smell good everyday. It will give you a new perspective in who you are. Men and women alike deserve to be beautiful all day long which is why fragrances from pheromones for men are created to suit the special needs for men. I dont like hugging my boyfriend when he smiles bad. Its so yucky! I always encourage him to always use perfumes whenever he goes out especially with me, lol!

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger