DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

KYLE HOWARD AND LAUREN CONRAD KISSING

The next hot celebrity online is Kyle Howard. Well, may be we can include his girlfriend Lauren Conrad. There is no question that Kyle Howard is hot literally and I know you know what I mean. Today, he is the hot celebrity online due to some pictures seeing him and her girlfriend kissing publicly. I think its romantic though, lol. Its an indication that Kyle Howard is not ashamed to let the public know that he and Lauren Conrad are into some special kind of relatioship. The thing is, they denied such a relationship and that is why the public is confused on what they saw.

That's one difficult thing about being a celebrity. I am glad I am not, lol (in my dreams!). There are some pictures or photos I've seen online which I thought I could not post here. But since, I've seem some subdomain blogs posting said pictures, I might as well post it here too.

Here are Kyle Howard and Lauren Conrad's photos kissing in public:

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger