DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Friday, October 31, 2008

KEVIN McKIDD AT GREY'S ANATOMY

Kevin McKidd is the hot celebrity online. He is an addition to the casts of doctors at the TV series entitled Grey's Anatomy. Kevin McKidd plays the role of Owen Hunt who is back at Seattle Grace. His coming in the scene was not loved by the other casts. I am referring to their role though.



It is unsure on whether the role of Kevin McKidd here as Owen Hunt is permanent. At least there will be something new now to watch. I cant say something more about the episode but here are several videos at youtube which you might be interested to watch relating to the addition of Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt. The videos are not in sequence though, lol.









2 comments:

Tey said...

I cannot see any of my blog's links here. Just buzz me when you're done adding me
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes

Tey said...

oh I saw the links already. I suggest you to arrange it in alphabetical order and put break on each site for easier access for you online buddies and readers as well. Anyway, I added your blog to my 3 blogs
Array Of Hopes
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger