DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

JENNIFER HUDSON'S MOTHER AND BROTHER KILLED UPDATE

I think I have to offer today's three posts to what happened to Jennifer Hudson's family. Previously, I posted about the tragedy where you can also watch a video of what actually occurred during that day regarding the killing of Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother.

The latest update is that the suspect is already in police investigation. His name is William Balfour. William Balfour myspace account says that, ""I AM A 26 YEAR OLD, I RESIDE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO, I HAVE A WIFE HER NAME IS JULIA, AND I ALSO HAVE A 6 YR OLD STEPSON, I DON'T TOLERATE BULLSHIT, SO DON'T COME TO ME WITH IT, I LIKE TO LIVE LIFE AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING THATS WHY I'M HERE SEEING WHAT IT'S ABOUT, I MIGHT AS WELL LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT JENNIFER HUDSON IS MY WIFE'S SISTER I'M PROUD OF HER AND WISH HER NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN WHAT SHE DO BUT DON'T HIT ME UP ASKING BOUT HER, OTHER THAN THAT IT'S ON! (source)"

Take note that William Balfour is under parole after being in jail for nearly seven years for committing the crime of attempted murder. If you are interested to know more of him you can check his myspace account for yourself.

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger