DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL PICTURES IN DEMAND

The stars of High School Musical 3 are inevitably the hot celebrities online. The unstoppable success of this movie are making these stars so famous all over the world. In fact, as I posted yesterday, there is a possibility that the young actor Zac Efron is going to star the remake of the movie "Footlose." As to Vanessa Hudgens, there is for sure another acting opportunities for her after High School Musical 3. Besides both these kids are still young and there's a lot out there that are yet to be discovered for them.

As for the search of High School Musical 3 pictures, I got a very good source which blog actually has an avalanche of collections relating to the above movie stars. I would say that the blog author would definitely allow me to post these pictures.

Vanessa Hudgens at High School Musical 3 premiere in Madrid


Vanessa Hudgens at High School Musical 3 premiere in Munich


Vanessa Hudgens at High School Musical 3 Madrid Photocall


I am tired for now, I'll post the rest later. I thought blogging is that easy. Well, its not, lol. See you soon guys. This is all for now!

1 comments:

Tey said...

hi, I am so sorry for not responding to your link exchange request right away. The form actually is just my experiment and I am planning to use it for something else. I usally make a quick response for link exchnage request through my chatbox. Sorry for the inconvinience. Anyway, If you dont mind adding my other 2 blogs here too. thanks
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger