DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MILEY CYRUS HITTING THE CHART

I am planning to post ten articles for today. Well just experimenting on something as well as doing something new. I have problems with my internet connection. Despite that I am still holding on to be able to post ten articles today, just to attain my wishes and be satisfied with my inquiries.

Anyway, I thank julia-aquino.blogspot.com for this article and for giving me an idea. Well, as I've said, I have problems with my internet connection which makes it hard for me to open my other sources as of this moment.

So, the song of Miley Cyrus entitled 7 things is the number one song at myx. I havent heard the song really. But since it is number one for this week I might as well mention it in this blog. I am not sure yet if she can be categorized as hot celebrity for the day (I apologize for that).

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger