DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

PORTIA DE ROSSI AND ELLEN DEGENERES’ WEDDING

Both women involved here have long been awaiting this wedding. They have been in this relationship for a long time now that marriage to them is the only thing that is lacking.

I’ve come to know Ellen DeGeneres only because of her unconditional appreciation to a Filipino singer Charrice Pempengco and personally I was surprised that she is into this lesbian relationship which I have nothing against. Much more that I am shocked about Portia De Rossi. Seeing their wedding pictures all over the web I claimed that I really know this woman. And now I remember. I did like Portia especially in her role before in a TV series involving a law firm which I forgot the title and forgive me for that. I did not expect Portia to be involved in lesbian wedding too.

However, their decision is not ours to judge but ours to respect (and that goes true to others involved in this relationships). Am I not correct?

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger