DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Monday, August 25, 2008

KARA DIOGUARDI-FOURTH AMERICAN IDOL JUDGE

The number one tv show in America is back. That is the "American Idol." What I like most in this tv show is the first part where they are on the search on who will be included in the final competition. I kinda like it because its fun. I think you know what I mean.

Anyway, this is not about me liking the show so much, rather its about the fourth judge. Yes! there will be an additional judge in this coming season of American Idol. And that is Kara Dioguardi. Honestly, its the first time that I heard the name (forgive me). But behind this name are hit songs sung by well-known singers like Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Celine Dion, Faith Hill, Carrie Underwood and Pink, among others. Besides that, Kara Dioguardi is the producer of the songs of David Archuleta whom I like personally.

The addition of Kara Dioguardi will be one of the reasons why you should not fail to watch the premiere of the American Idol. I dont what will happen in the show but surely I am excited to watch it.

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger