DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Monday, November 10, 2008

MEGAN FOX AS WONDER WOMAN

This is not yet a hot news online but I just feel like posting it. I was just surprised upon seeing a photo of Megan Fox as Wonder Woman. I am a Wonder Woman fan. I grew up watching such TV series. Of course if such TV show will be presented at this time of the year, it would seem that it will be dull. However, back then it was considered real action with the woman as the leading role. Its a lady superhero which is different from the normal connotation of superheroes who are usually male.



According to one entertainment site, a Wonder Woman movie will be made soon. And guess who would star the same? It is said that the role will be given to Megan Fox. I am happy that they will be making a new movie of Wonder Woman. I think its about time, lol. At the outset, as I continue reading on the article, it is not true that Megan Fox will play Wonder Woman. Instead it is Megan Gale. But then representatives from Warner Bros. havent confirmed yet as to who between Megan Fox and Megan Gale will play as Wonder Woman. I cant wait to see and hear.

I hope I can post some photos of Megan Fox as Wonder Woman or pictures of Megan Gale as Wonder Woman.

Other hot celebrities online that I can no longer particularize per post are the following:
1. Edith Shain
2. Kim Darby
3. Jim Jones
4. Mandy Sellars
5. Ike Turner



0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger