DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

GARY DOURDAN'S FATE

I am a big fan of CSI be it Vegas, New York or Miami. I must admit I am not able to watch every episode of it because of personal reasons. But if I have time, I do watch the same. My favorite amongst the three is CSI New York.

However, the celebrity that will be featured today is one of CSI Vegas. It is all over the internet that Gary Dourdan one of CSI Vegas' long time cast, is leaving the show. But what happened to him in the previous season is left hanging. In season 8 of CSI Vegas, Gary Dourdan was shot. But as to whether or not he died, that is one thing that we should watch out in the upcoming season 9 of CSI Vegas. Actually I am not sure if in our country, we are already in this season. So far I remember, the ending episode of the season that I saw in this tv show was that Gary Dourdan was the suspect of a killing. No new episode is yet to be scheduled here in our country. And these news online makes me feel exciting enough to watch the next season especially season 9 if this is creating this avalanche of searches.

Watch the trailer of CSI Vegas Season 9:


0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger