DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Friday, October 10, 2008

ELISA DONOVAN SEXY PHOTO


Honestly, I am not sure why Elisa Donovan is the hot celebrity online. Her name is included based on my sources but it seemed that there is no clear article particularly mentioning something about her. The thing is, the sites are just flashing some photos of her.

The only common thing that was mentioned about her is "in see through". That is, Elisa Donovan in See Through. I've got to laugh at myself for I could not find any right article about her yet her name is one of the top searches, gush!

Anyway, I think this is the photo they are referring into but that I am not quite sure. But I do think that she is sexy in this. I just got this in a wordpress blog. In fact, I dont even know her, lol. So, st@pid of me! But still, at least through blogging I came across Elisa Donovan.

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger