DIRECTORIES

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER This blog, "Hot Celebrities Online," posts articles related to who is the most talked celebrity online. The stories are based on five sources of entertainment sites. The pictures contained in this blog are taken from subdomain blogs like blogspot and wordpress (although some pictures are taken from free celebrity photos which the blog author is given the authority to copy). Any person claiming any right to the pictures or contents contained in this blog and does not wish to publish same, you may contact the blog author by email at bestre89@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

BRITNEY SPEAR'S EXERCISE VIDEO

Hhhmmm, I miss Britney Spears as the hot celebrity online. Anyway, she is back after that successful award in the MTV Video Music Awards. Well, there are a lot of things to say about Britney Spears really after that video awards. I just didnt have the time to post as many hot celebrity topics as I want to.

Anyway, Britney Spears will be the last featured celebrity that I will be posting today. There are only a few to tell though. Britney Spears is busy maintaining her body. Actually, I read articles about this by the time I arrived home from another city but failed to sit and update my blog or blogs for that matter. It was reported that Spears is planning to have an exercise video. She is said to be inspired by Jane Fonda's exercise tapes. Actually, I have one these tapes, lol.

There is no confirmation yet though but only rumors. But as usual, rumors in entertainment business always if not mostly become true, lol, that is my personal observation.

0 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger